College life is expensive. Dating, parties, social events, tutorials…we can go on and on about why it’s important that you have money at hand. Earning your own money is definitely the only you can spend without feeling guilty. Here are a few of our experts’ tips and suggestions on how to earn money, right from your college dorm room. College life is expensive. Dating, parties, social events, tutorials…we can go on and on about why it’s important that you have money at hand. Earning your own money is definitely the only you can spend without feeling guilty. Here are a few of our experts’ tips and suggestions on how to earn money, right from your college dorm room.
• Being tech savvy – are you someone who is skilled in the computer. Regardless to whether your skills run in the direction of software or hardware, if you’re good, you will be in high demand. As most colleges are filled with the “not-so techy” people, you will most probably have a heavy stream of customers. If you want to reach out, try offering your services to an online digital marketing company in Hong Kong.
• Being popular in social media – are you naturally talented at keeping up with the online trends? Are you already the admin of several popular pages and accounts on social media? If you are, your skills can be put to use at a best video producers Hong Kong? Not interested in working for someone else? No problem. Spread the word out that you are willing to make unpopular pages hot and happening; for a price. And then the fun begins!
• Having a great eye – with the available technology in modern times, nearly everyone we know is a photographer. But owning a pricy camera and having an eye for photography are two different things. You can be an event photographer, social media photographer…or even a stock photographer.
• Having the best parties – do you throw the best parties in campus? Are your parties a sure hit? If your reputation hold, starting up a party organizing business should be a breeze to you. With unlimited man power in the form of college mates, your business is ready to bloom.
• Knowing how to clean like a boss – “college” and “clutter” is inseparable. But sometimes, it just gets too much! If your skills for cleaning up (especially if you can do it in short notices) is good enough to start a business, we assure you that you will never run out of customers. You’d be surprised at how many!
• Keen ears and flying fingers – typing at high speed is a skill most computer users pick up. It’s a skill that can come in to great use in college, especially when taking notes. But you can use this skill too to help you earn money. From typing out documents to transcribing, you again have many options… Things mentioned above may seem impractical or out of our reach at the moment but if focused and done right with good healthy effort, you are good to go!